Saturday, 6 June 2015

Slim-fit Cuffed Sweatpants


One of my favourite creations I made for TS3 was my cuffed sweatpants, so I had to have them for TS4 too. It took a while to get this project off the ground since I started them around the time of the GTW update that messed up CAS categorisation. But they are finally done and I love how they turned out.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the pants filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic and sleep categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
Note: These pants do clip with some shoes. These are mainly ankle high boots. There is nothing I can do to stop the clipping without completely removing the cuff design. That is just silly considering that is the point of the design. So be aware of this (though I highly doubt any sensible person would put hiking boots with these. If that thought crosses your mind, just picture me mortified howling incessantly in your head to shake yourself out of it).

The archive contains the package file and style image. Extract the archive and drop the package file in your mods folder and it will show up. 

Download:

2 comments:

  1. I have to fall in love with these. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I love these pants are great to sleep, exercise or spend a Sunday at home. I love the detail and quality in all your creations. This rainy Saturday is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the new content on my game (Oakenwood-Plantation and these pants)

    ReplyDelete