Sunday, 10 May 2015

Nice Be-Hide Leather Patchwork Rugs


Leather is awesome. It was something I missed making the transition from TS3 to TS4. I also love leather used in unusual ways, and when I found a patchwork rug while browsing the net, I knew I would have to do a rug set. As it turns out, this is just part I of II. I collected that many styles, I had to have them all. I hope you like them as much as me. Most of the rug designs were found on sites like Wayfair.com and google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 18 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $200
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:



No comments:

Post a Comment