Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Colour Me Cream Modern Rugs


This week we are looking at the colour cream. Often seen as a neutral, cream/beige and light browns can be used in interesting ways with patterns and colour combinations making them more of a focal point rather then the canvas on which to apply the paint. I love how these turned out, and hope you like them too. Most of the rug designs were found on sites like Wayfair.com and google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your colour me rugs! Actually I love all your CC. Nothing you make looks "out of place" in game, like most CC do. So thank you for your amazing work, really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug creations with beautiful, clear color & super pattern have become a staple in game. Pity to those who have not yet discovered them! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love you line of rugs! I have one in every house I've built. I can't wait to see what'll be next. :)

    ReplyDelete