Thursday, 23 April 2015

Colour Me Red Modern Rugs


Continuing with the Colour Me rug sets, and this week we are looking at the colour red. This colour is very passionate, but can often look overpowering in large amounts and when paired with black. The goal here was to give red a more subtle look without the starkness for my contemporary builds. I love how these turned out, and hope you like them too. Most of the rug designs were found on sites like Wayfair.com and google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:


4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say... I love Love LOVE your "Color Me" rug series~ I've loved having them in my game. So beautiful ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peacemaker i love your designs all of them. But there is a Problem. I just cant find them in my game. I would love to play with them but cant. How can i find them ore what am i doing wrong ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I do want to make sure you extracted the archive. You can't just place that in your mods folder, the package file wont show up. Next, it comes down to your Mods Folder framework. If you check out MTS they have a guide on setting it up. The default setup does not allow for mutli-level folders. It could also be patch level too. If that is all fine, I have no idea why they are not showing up for you.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete