Saturday, 11 April 2015

Colour Me Cyan Modern Rugs

I am continuing the colour theme for my Colour Me rug sets, and this week we are looking at the colour cyan. I know people see this as 'blue' but its a lot warmer in tone since its closer to green then purple. I love how these turned out, and hope you like them too. Most of the rug designs were found on sites like and google shopping.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.



  1. Thank you! I love this series so beautiful. I use these, your grasscloth and subway tile (oh who I am trying to kid I also use the fireplaces and all the furniture lol!) in all my houses. :) So thanks again much appreciated. AND if I may be so cheeky, hae you thought about doing a hexagonal tiled wall for bathrooms or extending the range of fireplaces?

    1. thanks! At the moment I am staying away from walls after the big set I just completed but I do have the source material for doing hexagon tiles later down the line. As for the fireplaces, there really isn't any more styles I would want to do. Maybe when EA releases a new fireplace I may bet inspired. I am still waiting to update them too, perhaps when I update I may add a few styles if i can think of some.

  2. are they found under rugs? I cannot find them :(

    1. Yes, all my rugs are found under rugs. If they are not showing i advice you check that the archive files was extracted, your game is up to date and your mods folder is correctly set up. if you are still having issues, check the "Installing Content" section on my menu bar at the top for further help.