Thursday, 26 March 2015

Colour Me Grey Modern Rugs - UPDATED

Today I have another rug set for you all. It has been a while since I released Colour Me Yellow Modern Rugs, but the plan was to make it a complete series of 3x4 rugs in different shades. So today I am continuing with with colour grey. I love the 3x4 rugs, I find them the perfect size for most, if not all of my builds. But it is a size that many people don't use. So that is the size I am sticking with. Plus grey is awesome, and I love using it. I can't believe how many awesome rugs Wayfair has on their site too. Anyway, i hope you enjoy :)

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
Note: This item is not style tool enabled. In time I will update all my content and I will inform you in the post if they are or are not. 

Update 26/03/2015: I have updated these rugs to be style tool compatible. This will effectively replace the file because they are named the same, however you will need to re-place them in your builds if you have used them. There is no getting around that, but being rugs, it will not be awkward to do so.

The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.


1 comment: