Monday, 2 March 2015

Riverside Outlook - A Cabin for Granite Falls


It has been a while since I have shared a lot, but with the followers gift released recently, I thought I would share this too. I always prefer modern cabin, so that is what I built for myself to send my sims to experience the wilderness in style. It seems to have impressed a lot of people on tumblr which i was humbled by. I have given it a makeover though, using my new meshes in place of recolours I made. I think they look a lot better. I love it, so I hope you love it as much as me.

The home features:
  • 1 bedrooms
  • 1 bathrooms
  • open plan living and kitchen
  • price: $57,213
  • rents for about $570 a day
  •  location can be found on the last image in the slideshow
Required Custom Content (must be downloaded separately):

This lot will not be available on the gallery due to the amount of cc.

Click on one of the alternate download links below. To install into your game, Extract the archive then navigate to The Sims 4 folder in My Documents. Find the Tray folder and place ALL of the files from the archive into it. Open your game and find the home in your library, just as if you dl'd it directly from the gallery.

Download:

1 comment: