Monday, 23 March 2015

Colour Me Yellow - Modern Rugs - UPDATED


Today I have another recolour for you. This time it is some rugs. I know, you all have probably seen a buttload of them, but not many were the size I wanted. I love the 3x4 rugs so i made some. It was a pain finding a mesh, but I managed to find one without a folded UV map and came out with these beauties. Can you tell I like yellow?

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 style choices
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $150
The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Update 23/03/2015: I have updated these rugs to be style tool compatible. This will effectively replace the file because they are named the same, however you will need to re-place them in your builds if you have used them. There is no getting around that, but being rugs, it will not be awkward to do so.

Download:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Where I get these cushions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The pillows are personal recolours of ShinoKCR's pillows. I don't have permission to upload, so they won't be released.

      Delete
    2. ShinoKCR allows recolours for the pillows as long as you share them to TSR. Doesn't say anything about sharing them on TSR AND your website here. ;) Your recolours are so much better, anyway. We need them! xx

      Delete
    3. I actually find the mesh a little square for my liking, so i do plan on making my own mesh in the future. Probably adapted from the bed pillow. That means i don't have to worry about other people's TOUs ;)

      Delete
    4. So wonderful to hear! I'm looking forward to it. Your custom content is literally the only CC I will ever use.

      Delete
  2. Love "ALL" of your work!!! Where can I find those pictures with the glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently have 36 individual projects on the go right now, and that artwork is one of them. Once I get some of my older projects done, they will be uploaded :)

      Delete
  3. These rugs look beautiful in game - thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of your wonderful creations... I have downloaded many of them... I just put these rugs in my game and they are beautiful... My favorite rugs now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad the cushions wont be released.. they match beautifully with this gorgeous rugs :) ty

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg so pretty i love these rugs

    ReplyDelete