Saturday, 24 January 2015

Vulcanus Modern Fireplace

Fireplaces in TS4 are one of the most neglected categories. We only got 3 styles, and in my opinion, only 1 of them was usable. I created the Look At Me Fireplace to bring that count up to two, and this one will bring it up to 3. That makes me happy. I love fireplaces as a focal point of a room (even though they can set a house on fire), so i think I am about done improving them now I have a good selection for myself. 

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 14 fireplace choices (all white with varying feature tile designs)
  • All 14 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • Costs $600
The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Just place in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.



  1. Very pretty! May I ask where the pillows on the seats are from? I'd love to have those as well. :)

    1. Thank you! You can find the pillows here: