Saturday, 10 January 2015

V-Neck Baseball Tee

I like baseball tees, I made a set in TS3 and when I saw that there appeared to be a way to have them in TS4, I went to work on a long sleeve version with a twist. However, after find out that the sleeves were and illusion, it set me back a bit. I however didn't loose my enthusiasm and this is the final result. I really love these and hope you all do too.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the t-shirt filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, party and sleep categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment