Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Wood You Love My Kitchen


5/12/2015: This kitchen has now been updated for the dishwasher update and additional styles added. Check the new post for details. Old links on this page have just been updated. 

Part III on my followes gift is one of my first recolours of TS4 objects. I absolutely love the kitchens in TS4, way better then TS3 kitchens, but CAS would have made them perfection. So I decided to take my favourite kitchen, the BlandCo style, and recolour them in some wood and solid colours. This is the awesome wood ones. I am really happy with how it turned out. I didn't just recolour, these are a bit more involved then that. I replaced the counters, redid the normalmaps and got rid on the wood pattern in the original. I love the end product, and hope you all do too.

The kitchen feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 8 wood tone variations
  • all combined under the one item
  • Counters cost $150, Island Counters cost $150, and Cabinets cost $135
The archive contains the  package files for the counters, island and cabinets as well as the preview image. Just place in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:



7 comments:

  1. So many wonderful things from you today - THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....I love your Kitchen recolors. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice but wished the counter tops had at least a beige version instead of all white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If CAS was in the game, you could change it yourself, but I loathe beige on counters, it looks tacky and dated so I opted for white. My advice is if you want specific colour combos, you will need to make it yourself like I do. Head to the S4S forums to learn how, it is not as hard as it may seem

      Delete
  4. I've tried downloading your custom content, but the objects are not showing up in my game. I have downloaded other custom content and they work. Are there special instructions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are no special instructions. You just need to extract the rar file and put the package file in your mods folder.

      Delete
  5. I really love this Kitchen...it find it's way in "nearly" every house I built. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete