Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Surfs Up! Boardshorts


Part VIII of my followers gift, these are some boardshorts made from the mesh that came with the pool patch. I love boardshorts, but I found the ones EA made were OK, but could have been so much better. So this is what I came up with. Plenty of styles to choose from, stylish, and most of all, colourful.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 30 colour options: 5 stylish designs with 4 styles each and 10 plain colours
  • available for teen to adult men
  • found by default under the tank top filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, and swimwear categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, we really were needing some good male clothes!!! I love surfers!

    ReplyDelete