Sunday, 7 December 2014

Square Cut Tank Top


I am back again with another new mesh edit and retexture. This was one of my favourite tank tops I made from TS3, so i thought I would make it for TS4 too. I think it actually turned out better then the original.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options: 10 plain, and 10 2-tone styles
  • available for teen to adult men
  • found by default under the tank top filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, sleepwear, and swimwear categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:

2 comments:

  1. Really love your creations! Thanks for sharing!
    Just a short question:
    The sim guy, you used for your "Square Cut Tank Top" and "I Still Like Short Shorts" promo-pics looks very cool.
    Can you make him available in the gallery?
    I'd love to have him in my game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am sorry to disappoint though, I am incredibly attached to my sims and I rarely, if ever, share them and that includes Donovan.

      Delete