Saturday, 13 December 2014

Rock Your Ugly Sweater


Hey everyone! This week I bring my my (not so) ugly Christmas sweater. I actually whipped this up for personal use, however a few people on tumblr showed interest, and I decided to make a few variants and share it with you all. I just used my V-Neck Sweater as a base and added a different texture and appropriate patterns. They name is actually quite the opposite, I really like these. I did try really hard to make them ugly, but I just couldn't do that to you all. Maybe next year....................

The clothing item features:
  • base game compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 15 options: 3 styles with 5 colour variations each
  • custom swatches to easily identify each style
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under sweater filter
  • can be found by default in everyday and formal categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:



4 comments: