Saturday, 20 December 2014

Dip Dyed Striped Tank


Hello fellow simmers! I am back to share with you some summer joy (even if its below freezing in some parts of the northern hemisphere). Most probably know I live in Australia, so this tends ot be the time of year my mind tends to lean towards summer clothing. This is one example of that inspiration. This is like those loose fitting tanks you would wear down to the beach on a hot summer's day in some colourful combos and styles. I really love the youthful look and I hope you enjoy them too.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options: 5 designs with 4 styles each
  • available for teen to adult men
  • found by default under the tank top filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, sleepwear, and swimwear categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:




2 comments:

  1. I love your stuff! Will you make more unconventional clothes for male (like kilts and these amazing shirts???) Thank you for your awesome work, are you a graphic or art designer by chance or jsut have amazing taste? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! As for clothing, I am limited to retexturing and minor mesh edits until the tools to allow proper mesh creation and frakenmeshing is available. I generally make what I need ingame, so its whatever I need at the time. And I am just an average player, no formal training, just artistic-minded :)

      Delete