Saturday, 22 November 2014

V-Neck Sweater


A new week and a new upload! This time I have a new piece of clothing for you all. Frankenmeshing is still relatively hard to accomplish, but mesh manipulation is very doable. This was the rolled sleeve tee loosened and retextured to give you this lovely V-Neck Sweater. I really love it. The sweater is actually inspired by my favourite TS4 sweater, but minus the deep v-neck (which I like calling a douche-neck). I am really happy with the outcome and i hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 options: 5 styles with 4 variations each
  • custom swatches to easily identify each style
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under sweater filter
  • can be found by default in everyday and formal categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful. As always. Thank you so much and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I wondering is this the end of you making stuff for sims 3? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got where the creativity leads me, and that just isn't TS3 right now. To say I will stop making TS3 clothing would be incorrect, but I honestly can't tell you if or when I will because even I do not know the answer.

      Delete
  3. NP I guess a lot now are into the cartoon sims 4 and have stopped creating for sims 3, guess it was bound to happen like it did with sims 2, however, Thank you for you kind reply and for what you have made in the past for sims 3. Have fun matey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the stylised design, yes. Everyone to their own though, TS4 is definitely not suitable for everyone. The loading times for TS3 really get to me though and is really de-motivational when it comes to being inspired. But i still have it installed and will probably go back to it when I am inspired.

      Delete