Sunday, 2 November 2014

The Iron Victorian


Today I bring you another new home from my rather eclectic mix of houses in my game. This one is a particular favourite of mine. I love all types of architecture, but i tend to shy away from victorian-esque homes because I find it hard to pull off the design. With TS4 I thought I would give it a go and this is the end result. I think I might move the Goths in here.

The home features:
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • 2 living rooms
  • study
  • eat-in kitchen
  • price: $227, 069
  • location can be found on the last image in the slideshow
You can find the home in the gallery by searching for my origin ID peacemaker_ic, of the tags #PeacemakerIC, #SimsationalDesigns, and #IronVictorian.

For those who don't want to dl from the gallery, click on one of the alternate download links below. To install into your game, Extract the archive then navigate to The Sims 4 folder in My Documents. Find the Tray folder and place ALL of the files from the archive into it. Open your game and find the home in your library, just as if you dl'd it directly from the gallery.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment