Friday, 5 December 2014

UPDATED: Slouchie Sweatpants - Remade for TS4

Hey everyone! I have a new TS4 creation for you all. TS4 doesn't really have a selection of attractive sportswear, so I decided to remake my sweatpants to fill that void. It is as close as I could get from retexturing and mesh manipulation, and I also improved the texture.  I am so happy how these turned out and I hope you like them too.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 25 options: 15 plain styles, and 10 2-tone styles
  • custom swatches to easily identify each style
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under pants filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, and sleepwear categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

It was brought to my attention that the original sweatpants clipped with some of the EA tees that fitted very closely to the body. Not willing to let EA make me look bad with their inconsistent clothing creation, I have tweaked then to be slightly let baggy around the waist. They should no longer clip. Male sims with huge hips and very large butt plus maximum body size may experience a tiny bit of clipping with the long sleeve blue shirt, but it is minimal. 

Please redownload the files. They are named exactly the same so the new one will replace the original. All links still work from old reblogs too. Sorry for the inconvenience.