Saturday, 18 October 2014

Pattern My Ombre Tee for TS4 Guys


Hello my fellow simmers! Today I bring you a new top for your guys. This is actually a mesh edit, I took the standard tee and lengthened and reshaped it a bit as well as retexturing it a bit to give it a looser collar and more detailed fabric folds. I also love the ombre effect, but I wanted mine to be a bit different, hence the patterns. I really love these, so I hope you do too.

These tees feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default standalone item
  • 20 styles, 5 of each design
  • custom swatches
  • available for teen-elder sims
  • found in everyday, athletic, party, and sleep categories
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for coming here and notifying me, but simply saying it causes your game to crash doesn't help me determine the problem. I cannot replicate the issue in my game, so more info you can prove me (i.e. when it crashes, demo for full game, hack or legal etc) will help me determine what the source of the issue is and whether its the content or another cause.

      Delete
    2. Forget my previous comment, crashes my game when I wear the tee.

      PS: Original TS4 Deluxe, Origin.

      Delete
    3. Is the crashing immediate, or does it take some time after exiting CAS?

      Delete
    4. hmmmmmmm.......... It is probably best that you remove it for the time being. This seems to be that bug some people are experiencing with random custom content that works for others but crashes the game for some people. As far as I know, there isn't a solution for now so that is the only solution I can suggest.

      Delete
    5. hmmmmmmm.......... It is probably best that you remove it for the time being. This seems to be that bug some people are experiencing with random custom content that works for others but crashes the game for some people. As far as I know, there isn't a solution for now so that is the only solution I can suggest.

      Delete
    6. Damn, I really liked these styles of tee :c

      Delete
  2. These are superb! Five minutes with these and I'm already in love. I really, really like the edit of the mesh, too! Would you consider doing plain colors of this tee in the future? I'm a sucker for white tees, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at the moment I don't, not until I can figure out the issues that cause some cc to be an issue for certain games. I definitely don't rule it out though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sorry, those are custom made for my sim and I don;t plan on releasing them

      Delete
  5. Hi! where do you get that wrist tree tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as the above reply says, I made it for personal use only, so it is not available for download.

      Delete