Monday, 3 June 2013




This will (hopefully) be an ongoing saga for my simself in Sunset Valley. As some of you know, my sims tend to be rather boring, spending most of their time at Laundromats or staring at light bulbs  They lead a normal life and are not subjected to the weirdness that is the sims universe. However the tide is changing, and Chase seems to be caught in the middle of it..........
I have done 14 strips so far, but due to a lack of time and study, this has been put of the back burner for the time being, but i thought I would share them on my blog, which a friend of mine is encouraging me to use more. So here is the introductory post, with the existing comics coming, and hopefully some in the future. 

I will stress though that these events are not always random, but his luck (or is he unlucky?) when it came to in-game events gave me inspiration to create these, so I hope you enjoy. I find stories much more manageable in small bursts then long winded essays (which is not to say I don't enjoy very well written ones) so I hope you enjoy these little titbits as much as I enjoy reading them too. 

1 comment: